She helps: entrepreneurial spirits who crave more meaning, money and freedom into their lives, to create them, through teaching how to use the online business model.
Business: The Spark Lounge
Tagline: I’ll show you how to turn your knowledge and expertise into something you can monetize online.
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Known for: making $103,000 in her online business in less than a year with zero spent on advertising. She’s also known for creating killer brands
Category: Business & Career, Online Business
In 2011, Alex Beadon started pursuing her passion to become a professional portrait photographer. She was creating high quality social media content and was growing her audience fast. She then decided to start selling photoshop actions, and from there, her business generated over $100,000 USD in online sales without a single dollar spent on advertising. From that experience, she started learning more about the online business model, particularly the information business model, where you sell your knowledge and expertise as digital products in the form of courses and educational materials, and she eventually started her online business coaching program, The Spark Lounge.
The Spark Lounge
How will joining The Spark Lounge change your life and business?
- You’ll have clarity around what to work on each week in order to strengthen your online business.
- You’ll finally be able to ditch the overwhelm and be introduced to a space of entrepreneurial momentum and clarity.
- You’ll find yourself falling in love with online marketing, instead of being sickened by it.
- You’ll have a new community of online bosses that will feel like family to you and encourage you to succeed.
- The weekly dose of fresh, exclusive content will re-ignite your passion for your business each and every week.
- You’ll feel a sense of ongoing support with 24 total Live Q&A Sessions over the 6 months
The School of Killer Impressions
- Do you feel like you put yourself out there online, but barely make any money in return?
- Does talking about your products and services and asking for the sale make you feel majorly uncomfortable?
- Do you shy away from promoting yourself in the fear of coming across as pushy, obnoxious or awkward?
- Do you ever feel overwhelmed by all the different social media platforms and feel like you have to be everywhere at once?
- Do you ever question if you’re good enough or talented enough to make your dreams a reality?
- Do you often feel stagnant because your business isn’t growing as fast as you want it to?
- Do you ever feel as though you’re going through the motions, with no real plan of how to spend your time efficiently to market your business?
- Do you ever crave to be known and adored online for what you do, and can’t seem to figure out why people haven’t caught on to how awesome you are yet?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, The School of Impressions is the course you need.